If you own a commercial space, you obviously know the importance of utilities that function smoothly. One of the first things you need in a commercial area is good water supply. Unreliable water flow can negatively impact your business’ reputation in the minds of your customers and also interrupt everyday business activities. A Hydropneumatic (or pressure boosting) system is a pumping system that uses compressed air to regulate water flow according to the requirements of your business, giving you complete control over the same.
Click here to read our article on HYPN systems to get acquainted with their functions and benefits.
So, by now you’ve probably decided to invest in an HYPN system for your business. But how do you decide which one is best suited for your operations? The following guide can help you get started:
Small-scale commercial spaces: Kirloskar’s Constant Speed System- FX would be ideal here. As the name suggests, the water pumped in this system is supplied at a constant (or fixed) velocity. It can have a maximum of 4 pumps in parallel operation. This system is also useful in residential spaces, tank filling operations, etc.
Medium-scale commercial spaces: Kirloskar’s Cascade System- MX would be best suited for medium size operations and demand-based industrial applications. This system can pump water at variable speeds and comes with one variable frequency drive (VFD), which is common to all the pumps. It can have a maximum of 8 pumps in parallel operation.
Large-scale commercial spaces: The All Pump VFD System in Kirloskar’s range of HYPN systems is best suited in this case. This system is useful for large commercial spaces like airports, malls, metros, hospitals, etc. and can have up to 12 pumps in parallel operation. All the pumps in this system have individual VFDs.
Kirloskar Brothers Limited has been supplying top-notch HYPN solutions to organisations for decades. Having perfected a comprehensive packaged system, they provide the following to their customers:
- CE-approved pumps of all kinds, i.e. long & short coupled pumps, submersible pumps, single & double suction pumps, vertical inline multistage pumps or horizontal multistage pumps
- EFF, EFF2 and premium efficiency motors
- Wall and floor mounted control panels
- Accessories like float switches, solenoid valves, etc.
- Glass flake coating on pumps, valves, pipes, tanks, etc.
- 24×7 assistance
- Kirloskar’s HYPN systems are also UL listed, last longer than an ordinary system and offer the best ROI to business owners.
Vijay Engineering and Machinery Company, one of the best Kirloskar pump dealers in Mumbai, provides you with Kirloskar’s high-quality pumping solutions including industrial water pumps, HYPN systems, etc. Contact us to get your HYPN system installed today!
- On Grid or off Grid Choose the Right Solar PV System Tailored for Your Requirements
- Solar solutions for schools: Can solar eliminate DG sets