Multistage Centrifugal pumps are among the most widely used water pumps today, because of their high efficiency to transfer liquids at a vast range of pressures. While there are two categories of multistage inline centrifugal pumps – horizontal and vertical, and one you purchase depends on your requirements. In a vertical inline multistage pump, the shaft is in the vertical position, and is available in a radial split case design.
Some of the advantages of vertical inline multistage pumps are as follows:
1. It is suitable for places which have limited ground area.
2. Being vertical, the footprint is smaller than horizontal centrifugal pumps.
3. They are highly suitable and efficient for high pressure and high temperature fluids.
For vertical multistage centrifugal pumps, KSIL and KCIL from Kirloskar are among the best choices in the market.
Multistage centrifugal pumps have numerous uses in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, liquid transfer water treatment, building industry, dairy irrigation, small power plants, etc. The suction and discharge ports in the vertical multistage centrifugal pumps are of same dimensions, and therefore, in the same horizontal plane. This in-line design helps in their installation in horizontal pipe systems.
The KSIL and KCIL models of these vertical multistage centrifugal pumps are also very energy efficient, with a compact and aesthetic exterior. The pumps are also corrosion resistant which makes them markedly durable and easy to maintain. Other very important features include reliable sealing, light weight, and low noise levels- which lead to these pups being the customers’ first choice.
- Vertical Inline Multistage Pump – For High Pressure and Boiler Feed Application
- Cut Down on Electricity Bills with Solar Net Metering