Multistage Centrifugal pumps are popularly used in showers, sprays, boiler feeds and even in the process of high pressure cleaning. At VEMC, we offer pumps with side suction and diffuser type casing. The delivery is vertical and is suitable for coupling with electric motors. Our pumps usually possess a standard lubrication of grease. Their multiple liquid chambers are linked together in a series to allow the free flow of water with rising pressure.
Overloading of pumps can happen due to a number of reasons like high starting load leading to higher current withdrawal, inappropriate size of impellers, wrong alignment between pump and driver and worn parts.
2) Breaking of mechanical seals and bearings.
3) Intense vibrations
4) Higher Power Consumption
5) Deflection loading of the shaft which could then lead to fatigue cracking.
Because of our superior design, our pumps are less prone to overload compared to other pumps in the market.
Our pumps are:
1) Easy to install and maintain
2) Can be directly coupled to motor or engine.
3) Equipped with antifriction bearings
Our multistage horizontal pumps are designed to be User-friendly. The uses of our pumps are many and varied. Some of them are:
1) Mine Dewatering
2) Boiler Feed
3) Booster Service
4) Multi outlet pumps used for fighting fires.
There are many other uses of our pumps apart from the above-mentioned.
The Specifications of our pumps are:
1) Delivery Size: 250mm
2) Capacity: 850 m3/hr
3) Dynamic Head: 580 m
4) Operating Temperature: -40 C to 140 C
Therefore, our multistage horizontal pumps have extremely good motor specifications and can perform admirably under a large temperature range. They are designed using cutting edge technology and are very efficient, operating close to the best efficiency point (BEP).
- Application of split casing pumps in various industrial utility
- Vertical Inline Multistage Pump – For High Pressure and Boiler Feed Application